GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,425
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zenjaminusasdz5
» Online Users: 2,683
0 members and 2,683 guests
No Members online

Old 03-30-2024, 09:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
T.D. Jakes the pastor? There’s no way! Lmao.
Man, that doesn’t mean anything. You have all kinds of men who claim to be men of God doing all kinds of dirt.

When I was in high school, the church I grew up in and used to be a member of, hired a young pastor who was cheating on his wife with two other women in the church. His wife was pregnant, and the other two women he was sleeping with were also pregnant by him. It was a huge mess. They got rid of him, but it happened. There are pastors who will preach one thing while doing the total opposite of what they’re preaching. Pastor is just a title. He’s a man first.
Romans 1:16
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-30-2024, 10:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Man, that doesn’t mean anything. You have all kinds of men who claim to be men of God doing all kinds of dirt.

When I was in high school, the church I grew up in and used to be a member of, hired a young pastor who was cheating on his wife with two other women in the church. His wife was pregnant, and the other two women he was sleeping with were also pregnant by him. It was a huge mess. They got rid of him, but it happened. There are pastors who will preach one thing while doing the total opposite of what they’re preaching. Pastor is just a title. He’s a man first.
Lmfao!!!! I hollered!!! Were they all pregnant at the same time? I looked up TD Jakes. Dude, I’m floored Lol!
Old 03-30-2024, 11:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Lmfao!!!! I hollered!!! Were they all pregnant at the same time? I looked up TD Jakes. Dude, I’m floored Lol!
Yup, all at the same time. My dad was a deacon at that church at the time. He said when they confronted the pastor about it at a church meeting, he had the audacity to say “I don’t know what you all are upset about, I’m taking care of them.”

With TD Jakes, there’s nothing to be floored about, man. I would not be surprised if his involvement with Diddy is true. Not in the least. That’s why I said men who try to appear to be prosperous (when in reality they’re not), like those two, eventually find themselves in predicaments they can’t get themselves out of. They’re not men, to me. That’s also why I believe manhood is not guaranteed. It’s not an automatic thing, and it doesn’t come with age. Real manhood is something that must be developed one decision at a time. In other words, manhood is a choice. It’s much more than maleness. Maleness deals with nature and manhood deals with purpose. Being a man goes far beyond a male’s physical externalities, IMO.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 03-30-2024 at 11:28 PM.
Old 03-31-2024, 03:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Combs will probably end up dead. He has a lot of incriminating evidence on too many elite, big people. He had video cameras in his house, in every room capturing people with underaged kids. People we’d all be surprised were on these cameras. Crazy how people do crazy, weird things when they become rich. I think the Feds waited until the right time to bust him. I think they’d been watching him for a long time.
Old 03-31-2024, 10:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Yup, all at the same time. My dad was a deacon at that church at the time. He said when they confronted the pastor about it at a church meeting, he had the audacity to say “I don’t know what you all are upset about, I’m taking care of them.”

With TD Jakes, there’s nothing to be floored about, man. I would not be surprised if his involvement with Diddy is true. Not in the least. That’s why I said men who try to appear to be prosperous (when in reality they’re not), like those two, eventually find themselves in predicaments they can’t get themselves out of. They’re not men, to me. That’s also why I believe manhood is not guaranteed. It’s not an automatic thing, and it doesn’t come with age. Real manhood is something that must be developed one decision at a time. In other words, manhood is a choice. It’s much more than maleness. Maleness deals with nature and manhood deals with purpose. Being a man goes far beyond a male’s physical externalities, IMO.
Lmao! He said that? Wow! Did his wife stay married to him?

Facts on the rest of your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Combs will probably end up dead. He has a lot of incriminating evidence on too many elite, big people. He had video cameras in his house, in every room capturing people with underaged kids. People we’d all be surprised were on these cameras. Crazy how people do crazy, weird things when they become rich. I think the Feds waited until the right time to bust him. I think they’d been watching him for a long time.
I agree. Same thing that happened to Epstein. We all know he didn’t kill himself. That was a coverup.
Old 03-31-2024, 11:43 AM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: This upcoming week it’s going to be sunny and in the 60s. We’ve had like three light snowfalls this winter, lol. And like a week max of severe cold weather. I’ll take it. This is so NOT normal for Minnesota.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 03-31-2024, 01:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Lmao! He said that? Wow! Did his wife stay married to him?.
I don’t know. If she’s smart and respects herself, she didn’t. If she did stay with him, I don’t understand why because on a day/night that he had sex with one or both, he still had to get back in bed with his wife later that night. That’s nasty, man. I wouldn’t stay, if I was her. But, who knows?
Old 03-31-2024, 03:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I don’t know. If she’s smart and respects herself, she didn’t. If she did stay with him, I don’t understand why because on a day/night that he had sex with one or both, he still had to get back in bed with his wife later that night. That’s nasty, man. I wouldn’t stay, if I was her. But, who knows?
Lol! PB, you’re a funny dude. I showed your post to my girl. She laughed. If I did that with just one woman, my girl would whoop my ass.
Old 03-31-2024, 11:09 PM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: I always put my vacation time in months before I actually take the vacation. December was wonderful. That “me time” was really nice. So, I took this upcoming week off, too, because my kids are on their Spring break, which started Friday. The first few days will be so much fun. But, by the time I get to Thursday….

Old 04-01-2024, 11:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
WIFLSRN: I always put my vacation time in months before I actually take the vacation. December was wonderful. That “me time” was really nice. So, I took this upcoming week off, too, because my kids are on their Spring break, which started Friday. The first few days will be so much fun. But, by the time I get to Thursday….

I’d be feeling like that after 5 minutes with kids Lol. That would drive me crazy.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I’d be feeling like that after 5 minutes with kids Lol. That would drive me crazy.
That’s because you don’t have any. It’s totally different when they’re your own.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:05 PM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: The Science Museum should be fun today.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
WIFLSRN: The Science Museum should be fun today.
CG, what was up with that other greek chat website you said you posted on before you joined this site? I saw your post about it in the donate a coffee thread.
Old 04-03-2024, 12:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
CG, what was up with that other greek chat website you said you posted on before you joined this site? I saw your post about it in the donate a coffee thread.
:: shrugs :: I don’t know. I went on the internet to sign in one day, and it wasn’t there anymore.
Old 04-03-2024, 12:59 AM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: I’m up watching this really creepy movie called “Alone”. It’s so good.