View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 02:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppyGPhiB View Post
We found out today that one of the dresses will be in next week. But the other store can't get a status update from the manufacturer, they say. The dresses were ordered in the beginning of June, and we were told they'd be in within 12 weeks. That has come and gone. The dress that is still MIA was ordered just two days after three of the other maids ordered theirs, and they got theirs a month ago. We're wondering whether the store really ordered the dress.

My bridesmaids are wearing three different styles of dresses, but same designer, fabric and color. There's no way we'd be able to find any dress in a dept. store that would match, plus the one dress that is MIA is in a larger size, which complicates things. This bridesmaid is in Tallahassee, so they don't even have the same department stores there that they do here. At this point we're all just keeping our fingers crossed that the dress comes in!
As a back up plan I'd call the manufacturer/designer and see if a dress in the right size, fabric, and color existed anywhere and get the name of that store in the event of emergency. The brand is carried at a store in Coeur d'Alene and two stores in the Portland area, where I will be in less than two weeks. If they have it there I will go personally pick it up and get it in the mail or brought to you via someone who is headed to the west side in time for the wedding.

If they foul this up I am sure KSUViolet and I can cut them and knock them out with a zucchini.