View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 07:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAckbOwlsgIrl View Post
Announcing right away that they will have their wedding on national television just screams MEDIA WHORES.

I don't care how sincere they are, this is all one big publicity stunt.

Give them SIX months and they will be split city...which means more MEDIA!

Who wants to bet on how long that they will stay together?
Catherine and Sean may love one another, and truly desire marriage, but it's ABC who are running the publicity stunt.

In the after-proposal show, Catherine did not facially seem to savor the idea of a televised wedding. Her smile faded and she tightened her lips.

She may have been 'talking positive' only for the show, keeping things 'light' (as desired by show producers?) especially since Sean mentioned the two of them were "still discussing" the matter.

Planning a wedding is stressful enough without wondering if your guests will agree to show up when it's nationally televised (and available for the world on the webs).

Typical but shameful of the producers to put the brand-new couple on-the-spot every season-concluding episode.

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.