Thread: AOII Roll call
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 08:31 AM
GreekChat Member

yep - know jill soost VERY well - she was in my rush group when i was on Rush Exec - it was kinda a funny situation - we all wanted her to go to our chapters (our rho chi group was adpi, kd and alpha zi and me) well everytime she had a question on who to cut (i don't think she ever got dropped by a chapter so she always had to drop chapters) anyway she always came to me for advice - and aoii was always one she was keeping and i felt a little guilty not wanting to influence her decision - but wanting her to be an AOII really badly - well you know the end of that part of the story - she chose AOII and we became fast friends - she and i were both the rubie A's for our pledge classes (our ruby A is given for outstanding pledge) we just really had a wonderful time together in college and since - in fact i just opened her christmas card yesterday - she was also the resident cc at pi theta and i did the expansion at pi theta so we got to share that as well - she is a great girl!! i miss her tons!!

she is one of our cns group (including finley and crews and such) that email regularly!! we keep each other sane!! i'll let her know how much she is appreciated!!

tasha