View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 04:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
There are many chapters of many LGLO/HLGLO organizations spread throughout the US. It's just hard to have a substantial impact because there are so.many.organizations out there competing for a small group of people and NALFO (in its current state) isn't really promoting the existing organizations.

And when I said UTA, I was referring to UT-Arlington, not Austin. I think there are a few campuses that could support a separate council with only LGLO/HLGLO organizations.
Sorry I wasn't clear. I was agreeing with you. What I meant was to form specifically a official NALFO council would be pointless if you let non-NALFO members in. What would be the point of having it in the first place? I understood when you said UTA you meant UT Arlington I mentioned UT- Austin as they have a few NALFO orgs. I understand there are alot of LGLO orgs out there but few have enough chapters at the same school to form an official NALFO board.

Sorry I didn't write more clearly btw "I graduated magna cum get it from the university of the streets" Hilariouse! LOL my girlfriend got sick of me repeating that to her!