View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 05:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRoses View Post
Yes there is a set quota this year. Sororities were only asked if they would take any QAs. We have not been told what quota is since we won't know how many are still in the process on Sunday.

Yes lots of snow predicted. I'm a bit worried about traveling back to Bloomington on Friday night. Hopefully it will miss us completely.

As for women not getting a full schedule, based on conversations with the Rho Gammas, grade cuts were for real this year. Just because PanHellenic allows someone to go through the process, it doesn't mean the individual sororities will pass through someone with low grades. (not that I know each and every issue with each PNM, but the Rho Gammas happened to mention that grade cuts were heavy this year).
My daughters group was 22 before break and 17 when they returned. I also know 2 of her friends registered for recruitment but are deciding to move home (they are out of state) and change schools next year so they did not return early for rush.
Out of curiosity my daughter had a semester GPA of 3.7 but carried a GPA into her 1st year from a Trig class she took as a Senior at her High School that she did less than stellar at lol. I think like a 2.5 but it brought down her cumulative GPA. Was she right in using her cumulative and not her semester GPA? I know it doesn't matter at this point I was just curious.