View Single Post
Old 08-11-2001, 02:29 PM
GreekChat Member

hi everyone!

I was just surfing and found pretty kitty's post interesting. I agree with all that issaid, but one thing I do know is that most of the guys pictured with the hand signs on the website are members of Phi Beta Sigma and have been since '96 and '97. They are members from Elizabeth City State University and Old Dominion University.
There are a few faces I do not recognize and I can't speak for them as to whether or not they are Frat. It is puzzling to me as to
why my Frat are referring to themselves as Zeta Knights but I will be sure to ask when I see them.

peace...

I was discussing this topic with others on bet.com the other day and I wanted to know how you guys feel in relation to little sister organizations of Phi Beta Sigma. I know you all have a good idea of how us sorors feel. Why are they being supported and how do they help you?

Also, there is a group called the Zeta Knights. Of coarse they share our colors, but they throw a sign like well... it is your sign. It is not ours. How do you all feel about that?
I am not lying. It is www.members.tripod.com/ZetaKnights look at their pictures.
[/QUOTE]