View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 01:31 PM
GreekChat Member

I was working the Junior League Thrift Sale talking to another JL member, "X". I don't remember now how it came up in conversation, but we realized that we both had a friend in common, "Y". When I said that I knew Y from the alumnae chapter of my sorority, Y was startled, and revealed that she is also a Delta. We'd known each other for almost a year and had no idea! She then told me that another JL member, "Z", is a Delta as well - at the time, Z and I served on communications council together and saw each other pretty regularly, and again, I had no clue she was a Delta! At our next meeting, I mentioned it to her & subsequent shouting ensued. The other members at the meeting just stared at us like we were crazy, and one girl commented "Okay, you must have just discovered you're sorority sisters or something."

Last edited by DSTRen13; 08-14-2011 at 03:03 PM.