Thread: Greedy sorority
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 08:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Some people hear just are not getting what i'm saying. I personally think that it's very odd for a sorority that usually pulls in 10 to 15 pledges a semester, to all of a sudden be pulling in 25, while the rest of us get 6 to 10 pledges. I would like a bigger pledge class, but 25 pledges all of a sudden for one sorority on our campus is odd. The greek system is not a very big thing b/c most students here are not traditional college students. I don't know what they did, but I hope that it was anything dirty going on b/c i've heard two girls in the past week say that they thought that mtv was gonna be there. Of course, they did not make the pledge class, so they may have been just saying stuff. Also, I find it odd that the greek advisor for our school took forever checking the grades and GPA for our rush, we had to turn girls away that could have had a good GPA. So, they will have to rush again next semester. Well, the other sorority with the 25 pledges had there grades and were already turning girls away during their rush. What's up with that? The greek advisor told us that the system was down all that week of rush, yet they had their grades. It doesn't add up.