View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 08:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciencewoman View Post
You were probably second guessing things a bit too much, but I think that's pretty typical in such a nerve-wracking situation!
Yes I most certainly was. Unfortunately, it's in my nature to over-analyze everything. There were too many sleepless nights during my recruitment process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
Re Kenny's philanthropy, obscure as in you thought it was weird to have a philanthropy for that cause, or obscure as in you never heard of the organization supporting it before? I personally think it's kind of pointless when GLOs pick things for philanthropies that everyone knows about and donates to anyway.
Well, I personally thought it was an obscure philanthropy because it was an issue I'd never really thought of as a huge issue and I personally didn't have any connections to it. I appreciated the girl's support though. Honestly, their event sounds like a lot of fun. I don't mean to bash their philanthropy at all, it just wasn't something I was particularly drawn to in comparison to the other sororities that had philanthropies I had personal connections to!