Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 03:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to HotDamnImAPhiMu
He makes his tongue too pointy. You know what I mean? And kisses too softly, so it is kind of mayonnaise-ish in that way. Then he warms up.... and he's all teeth. Nothing in the middle. Like some sort of aggressive aquarium fish. He was all over the map.

I kind of felt like a bitch because earlier in the evening I'd been giving him some pointers (uh, Jason, some girls like it better if you don't try to cop a feel immediately on assuming any position other than standing) so I didn't want to give him the impression that (a) he's an idiot or (b) I'm some kind of expert. But, I mean, I *am* an expert in what I like, and he IS an idiot if he thinks this overuse of spit is going to go over well with anyone other than his apparently-too-compliant exgirlfriend from HS/early college.

From what I can tell, he's 25 and not had a consistent girlfriend for long since early college. He's a good catch, too: went to a great undergrad, was in a decent fraternity, has a good job with a well-known organization, has been accepted to law school. And he's nice to his family, seems like an overall decent guy. BUT THIS KISSING. I feel like this could be the dealbreaker alone here.

Anyone want to put out suggestions on how quickly you can identify if he's open to training? I mean, he might be worth it, but I do not want to subject myself to a month worth of bad kissing for nothing. That's worse than no kissing.