View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 12:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriDDDeltgirl View Post
Beat Auburn:
DD4 said that the girl talking to her didn’t have different lengths of fingers and I almost just died on the spot. She also didn’t like that she didn’t like the chandelier in the house.

Homecoming:
“Tacky McDonald’s colors” and the sorority isn’t southern enough. Grandma and I stopped with the boxed wine and we hit the harder beverages and the more carbohydrate laden food. After a long day of DD4 complaining, Grandma and I hit the BBQ so hard that the seam of my pants split.

Football Season:
She didn’t like that the house was too small although it sleeps around 60 girls. DD4 also didn’t like that their crest was on the floor and that apparently was kind of tacky.

Houndstooth:
She hated this house and didn’t like the symbols, the colors, or the hand sign. She wasn’t interested at all and she made dang clear that she wouldn’t be a sister of houndstooth.

Crimson and White:
A horrible reputation due to events that hit the news. DD4 absolutely loved them though and she wanted to be a sister so desperately since she liked everything about them so much. Grandma and I decided to hit a bakery and split a dozen donuts.

Sweet Home:
Sweet Home doesn’t go through formal recruitment but DD4 was no fan. She didn’t meet any of the girls and STILL managed to have a bad opinion on women she’d never even met.

Grandma and I hit the BBQ so hard that the seam of my pants split.

I seriously just had diet coke come out of my nose.