Thread: Twins???
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 10:24 PM
GreekChat Member

My daughter’s twin just arrived for the weekend! <3

It has worked out great for them, although I don’t think anyone starts out thinking they want to be a twin. But as the clues came in, my daughter was texted by her twin and they became pretty sure and got excited because they both got the big they wanted.

Their big was a senior and has gone alum already after their first year, but they have a family bond and are going to be making crafts for their future littles this weekend.

It’s also been wonderful because they’re SO different they would not have normally connected, but they did and love each other. They are doing stuff with my dd’s friend group tonight and her twin’s group tomorrow.

And everything my dd gets for her little (she’s been collecting stuff for months) she gets two of, or yin/yang things in case she gets twins.

It can actually be a lot of fun!!

Edited to add: she’s not going over the top—she just sees a cute frame, tiny phrase book, cup with her letters, etc and gets it. Then it won’t hit her all at once and the last-minute things will be geared toward her little’s actually personality. She’s not at a wealthy school, anyway, and overboard would stand out.
If you want to see overboard/why some can’t afford it, hit Pinterest.

Last edited by APhi2KD; 07-27-2018 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Addition