View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 02:34 PM
GreekChat Member

From the OP:
As for being condescending to posters here, I feel I have been respectful to those who have offered genuine positive critique and advice. There have also been some spiteful attacks and I have responded to those as many of those attack were jumping to conclusions, missing some of what was said, or applying mean-spirited lack of logic.

You may feel that you have been respectful in this thread, but you actually have been pretty disrespectful to several people who have given you accurate and appropriate guidance about this situation. There is not a single person in this thread who has suggested that the NPC recruitment process is perfect, but unfortunately you have chosen to dismiss information that you don't seem to want to hear as "mean spirited" pretty much across the board.

I get it. You feel your daughter was wronged, and you want to fix it. The problem is, you can't fix it. You are very fortunate that your daughter seems far less upset about this situation than you do. In your situation, I think your best course of action is to simply encourage your daughter to move forward as an involved, active member of her new chapter. This will only continue to be a problem in your family if you allow it to be.