View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 12:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetalady View Post
As an alumna of the Theta chapter at Ole Miss, my heart is broken for myself and my sisters. The atmosphere among sororities AND fraternities at Ole Miss is nothing short of toxic. The tier system there is absolutely carved in stone and if you aren't on top, you are crapped on. The constant bullying and belittlement of Thetas on this campus has been unbelievable. Those women are incredibly strong to have risen above it for so long. No one at Ole Miss even knows what happened or remembers why Thetas became "that" house.

Frankly, I hope that Theta never returns to Ole Miss. The system there will not change just because they beat us down. This is the school where NPC nationals had to come in and hold a meeting of all sorority members to talk to them about how badly they all behaved toward one another just a few short years ago. Ever hear of that being done? The Greeks had to be instructed to be CIVIL to each other.

It didn't work.
Wow! I had no idea Ole Miss was that toxic. I know with many SEC schools the tiers are set in steel. How does a campus remove that?