View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 11:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Ro Chi vs Pi Chi, etc

When I was going through college, the sister who temporarily disaffiliated with her Greek org (hope that's the proper terminology)& guided us through recruitment was called our "Pi Chi" but I have seen several people reference to their leader during recruitment being called a "Ro Chi" and "Rho Gamma" which had me really curious...what is the reason behind this?

Sorry if someone else has already asked this question! It's just something I noticed while scrolling through various threads and was curious about! Thanks!

Also, I had thought about originally posting this on the recruitment thread, but it seemed like this was more of a logistics question and not something directly applicable or helpful to the recruitment process. If I am wrong and it would be better to place the question in there --please let me know!

EDIT** Actually, my bad you guys! Through an advanced search I was finally able to find some extensive info on this. I will post the link to the thread below just incase anyone has ever wondered the same!

http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/ar.../t-106277.html

Last edited by anongreek; 09-12-2019 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Add more information