View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
OK, I guess I should have asked this stuff last night, but I was tired & forgot.

Are you intending to stay local, or do you eventually want to affiliate with an NPC group? If you want to stay local, I can understand why they might be anti your group...they might be afraid that you won't follow risk management or rush rules and get the benefits of being a Panhel member without the price you have to pay.

Oh and how big are the chapters? If they're huge, I can understand more why the Panhel delegates would not be jazzed....they know more about what it takes to make rush work, whereas the average sorority member (including the president) might not.
We'd like to stay local: it's our goal. However, we're not against affiliation. We've began looking into it, but we were looking at a few non-NPCs to affiliate with and prefer a few of them, if affiliation must happen.

They are huge, chapters. I think we're going to wait a while for formal, because we might even have to triple seat or bring in alums.