View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Don't worry about it. There are going to be girls who have been preparing for rush almost literally from the womb. And you know what? They won't necessarily have any better outcome than you will. And they will be going in with so many preconceived notions that it can really hinder them, even though they KNOW they shouldn't be using their mom's perceptions or preferences.

Your next concern is going to be getting recommendations. It will take you some work but trust me, you'll find them. Start now to ask your teachers, parents' friends, church people, whatever (there are lots of threads here about who to approach, how, etc.). If you start now gathering your information you should have no trouble getting your connections together in time.

And finally, southern schools aren't my area except for what I've learned here. Some of those schools have spring events for seniors. My understanding is you want to make sure you attend at least one of these events and network network network!