View Single Post
Old 03-07-2003, 12:39 PM
GreekChat Member

I have three things to share!

First, I was in TGIFridays last month with my boyfriend when I saw an ATO paddle on the wall. This wouldn't normally be unusual because TGIFridays has stuff like that all over the walls. HOWEVER, it *is* unusual in that I live in *England* - I doubt that many of the British customers know what the paddle is!

Also, the other day, I was watching an episode of The Simpsons. In it, crazy Dr. Nick had to perform heart surgery on Homer. Not knowing a thing about medicine, Dr. Nick had a flashback to when he was in medical school in college. In the flashback they show him at a keg party. On the wall behind him is a pennant with the Sigma Chi letters! Doh!

Finally, today I happened to catch an episode of the classic show Happy Days. Ritchie Cunningham thinks he sees a flying saucer. Later that evening Richie has a dream where an alien comes to his house. The alien is actually Mork from Ork played by Robin Williams! When Richie leaves the room for a minute, his parents come home. Mork announces to them that he's Mork from Ork. Mrs. Cunningham asks if that's spelled "ORK" and Mork says yes. She then looks at his space suit and says, "Well, when Richard pledged ATO he didn't have to wear a suit like that." hehehehe

.....Kelly