View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
what's wrong now?

Told ya...get a Mac...hehehe
lol you're such a smuck. There was nothing wrong with it. I tried to install this program that popped up, called Lojack. But it kept having errors so I freaked thinking it was a virus so I shut it down. Well, my friend and classmate said the computer got confused, because I shut it down while it was trying to install. She said I wouldn't really need LoJack so she uninstalled it for me. She did it today while we were in class. Sorry to vent guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU OX Alum View Post
she doesn't hate me, I don't think.
Of course not.

I thought you would eventually hate me, because I keep laughing at your posts when you're mad. I hate for those things to happen to you, it's just that you're so funny when you're mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrus View Post
I just asked her that question because of some of the negative comments she made about people who light up every now and then. Plus (and no offense to her) she complains a lot and seems to whine when she doesn't get her way. That's all. I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it.
Wow, I didn't know you could hear me "whine" through your computer. Maybe it's the pot that you've been smoking.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!