Thread: Convention 2005
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 08:12 AM
GreekChat Member

What was your favorite...

part of convention? (other than the rose banquet, of course!)

Mine was the session with Real Admiral "Mimi" Blackburn Drew. Of course, that probably comes with my own prior navy experience. I found myself wishing I had worked for her, especially when she discussed how some supervisors would horde information, rather than teaching it to their subordinates. I felt that way my first 2 years in. When we finally had a change of command, I had new supervisors who finally wanted to teach me something.

How many of you particiapted in the 5K? i thought it was cute how Jane Sutton was out there in her block letters, cheering us on as we started the race.

Enough of my rambling....Actually I take that back. If any of you have a chance, could you check out or website and give feedback and ideas? I've been checking out other websites, tryign to get ideas for new sections to add, or ways to make it more appealing or user friendly. If any of you have ideas or comments, please let me know. I'm on a mission - I am taking web development in the fall, and I want that "best website award" next year! www.texasaxid.org was the winner this year, and their site rocks.

www.geocities.com/alphaxideltaspsu

Thanks!!!!!