View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

first and foremost, SDT, so dear to my heart. thank you for being a place where i can be myself, and be loved for exactly who i am. words cannot even say...

chio- thank you for shaping my family members into the women that they are, and to the chio rho chapter, thank you for accepting my decision to go sig delt and loving me anyway. from the baby girl who grew up in a "chio legacy" bib, i would have been proud to call you my sisters.

kkg- your house is home to my very best girl friends, and i have only the greatest love and respect for you all. thank you for making me feel so wanted...i'm honored to be an "almost-kappa"

aepi- i've entrusted your brotherhood with one of the people most dear to me, thank you for taking such good care of him.

sig ep- you have not only my first real love among your brothers, but also some of my very dearest friends. the sig eps i know are truly amazing, guys i would trust with my life, my heart, and my sisters. thank you for standing by me through very rough times with one of your own and letting me be honored as your "little sis".

sigma chi- i was honored to be asked to stand as witness for one of your greek men, and more so to be included in your sweetheart court as a freshman.

pi phi- for giving lindsey a place to call her own, thank you.

ka- my true southern gentlemen...my love, affection, and thanks.

fiji- best of luck with your colonization at tulane this semester!

and every single glo- thank you for giving me such an amazing legacy, and for being part of a system i am endlessly proud to advocate.

Last edited by beautyQueenX26; 07-31-2004 at 12:39 AM.