View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 04:27 PM

JAM, this may be the best post I have EVER read online. Anywhere. Period. Better than Usenet, better than stuff over at the Smoking Gun, better than the wonderful world of snark at TWoP. Have you thought about a career in comedy? I bet you could go on a national campus tour and become famous!

As for what I've "heard" well, I don't know if I should share. Okay, I will. Apparently there were two surprise colonizations this week at LSU, both Alpha Alpha Alpha Beta and Zeta Beta Kappa Omega. The amazingly wealthy and supportive alumnae built each chapter a mansion, put on a full-frills recruitment that could not be topped by Hollywood or reality television, and took in new member classes of 375 and 402 women respectively. Both the CIAs and FBIs are expected to take quota easily and snap bid to total. PNMs are eating and power-drinking triple thick chocolate shakes with a passion now, just in case CIA and FBI would reconsider them. I haven't heard about Tau Tau other than they had to consider cutting those women who wore *any* form of Tiffany jewelry for later rounds. It was sad, but important to maintain their longstanding traditions of sisterhood.

Seriously, I don't know a thing about LSU unless you catch me on a day my Wildcats are playing ya'll I'm betting the truths are in these: total was dropped to 199, the bit about Miller Hall being the place to be (don't laugh if I'm totally wrong) and 10 NPC chapters at LSU?

Christin