View Single Post
Old 08-10-2003, 04:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to erniegurl00 Send a message via Yahoo to erniegurl00
I've had a few experiences.

The first happened during my senior year of high school. Two of my friends and I were staying the night at my grandma's house. My grandma no longer lives there, so it was just us. I've always been creeped out by that place. It's probably about 120 years old now, and my dad once told me a story about how back "in the day" a man was hung on our property as punishment for stealing. Anyway, one of my friends had gone off somewhere to sleep leaving my other friend and I in the dark talking. Suddenly, we saw this weird light in the window. It was bright enough to shine light on us. I'd saw the diameter of the circle was about 8in or so. We all started screaming. No wonder because we were freaked out that someone was trying to break into the place. The house is way out in the country with no working phone! My other friend here the commotion and came in to see what was going on. She starting yelling at us for being noisy. We tried to tell her about the light, but she couldn't see it! Now that was freaky. We could still see the light for a few minutes. Even after my disbelieving friend went outside to check she still couldn't see the light.

Not too long after that I saw a ghost in my house, which is maybe 1/4 mile away from my grandma's. I was in my bathroom washing my face when I saw a women in white walking down the hallway towards the kitchen. At first I thought it was Mom because she usually wear a long, white nightgown. I went to the kitchen to see if she was there, and of course she wasn't. I then checked her bedroom, and she was there sound asleep. Well, I was telling my bf about this awhile ago, and he told me that he saw her too! While visiting he usually sleeps in our side room which is adjoined to the same hallway. He had awoken during the night and couldn't sleep. Suddenly, he saw a woman in white walking down the hallway and she stopped in the foyer in front of where he slept. She stood there for awhile staring at him. He thought it was Mom so he started calling out to her. She didn't answer. After awhile she just disappeared.

Now I'm freaked out about sleeping in my house. My parents built my house in the late 70's so no one died in the house. However, I did find out that our land was built on old Indian grounds. Plus, a house burned down not too far away from us. I wish I knew who she was!!