View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 10:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Recruitment in the Desert

I'm sure we will see it all going through recruitment. We always do. Here are some common things you find girls wearing during recruitment in the desert where temps will likely hover around 110.

Round One is 15 minutes long. On this day Chapter members are in a Chapter specific t-shirt, shorts and usually flip flops.

Round Two is our philanthropy day. Again the Chapter girls are in Chapter specific t-shirts, but they try to go a little dressier with their bottoms and shoes.

Round Three is their sisterhood/slide show day. The Chapters will wear sundresses. I personally HATE what my chapter picked to wear and the Recruitment Chair conveniently changed her mind and didn't run it by me. They will either pull it off and look really cute or they will look like a bunch of street walkers *sigh*

Preference
I picked a black dress, but it has interesting details in the hem and belt. Because of that I kept the accessories to a minimum. A lot of the Chapters at our school don't wear black. Several wear white and we wear red.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/...AAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Bid Day
This is done late afternoon during the hottest time of the day. This is how most of the new members will show up WITH a water bottle