Thread: NPHC Question
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 02:50 PM

Thumbs down

Interesting because I now live in Raleigh 10 minutes from St. Augustine's. Iotas aren't visible in Raleigh and people in the VA/DC/MD/NC area tend to have little exposure to them. HOWEVER, the Alpha Chapter Iotas and the Iotas from VCU hold it down.

The fact that this "Nupe" would even tell someone, who's basically an outsider, that is wack---friendship aside. It would be interesting for him to tell the THE IOTAS that their credibility as an organization and their acceptance into the NPHC are void----which he wouldn't do. I don't know dude, but he's one of the many lames (I feel comfortable in labeling him as such) who are still breaking down their own brothers to build themselves up.

Some people still say the Great Eight...uh...that went out waaaay before I even crossed. So, if you're still using the Great Eight...update! If you don't think Iota "deserves" that respect...you probably haven't done much in your respective organization, anyway. Don't ride on the curtails of our founders or your charter members...what have YOU done and what do you CONTINUE to do?

*crickets*