View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAckbOwlsgIrl View Post
Okay, I get that the SOUTH is BAT SHIT CRAZY and beyond. Or at least some parts of the SOUTH are BAT SHIT CRAZY. May be we there is a BAT SHIT CRAZY google map or google earth for that.
being raised in CA, this made me laugh! It is pretty much what I've always thought (although I never thought about the google map/earth part). However, I now have many good friends from the SOUTH who are convinced that I am the one who is BAT SHIT CRAZY. It's all relative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAckbOwlsgIrl View Post
BAT SHIT CRAZINESS aside, my experience has been that after a while it doesn't matter what GLO you were in, just that you were in one at all. There seems to be a certain bond of members of GLOs. It is that we know that we all have similar values and standards. And probably more importantly, ironically, is that we all know what we had to go through in our GLO's; meetings, community service, study hours, fun times, formals, and doing all the stuff that we weren't supposed to do but did anyway, etc.
Yup. Agreed.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity