View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 12:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... View Post
wow how did you choose to pledge is in no way asking what did you do during pledging. Choosing to pledge is a totally different act. It is something that you do before pledging. Again, I will state that I am not lazy, I just found this website I did not know that so many would have a problem with my post. Also, I have read some of the "How do you choose" and they have been for NPC which has a totally different process as I stated before. And maybe this is showing that I should definantly not pledge for your sorority because it seems that you are not open-minded because you are not taking the time to see my position. Also, I felt that this would be beneficial to others in the future in the same situation as me, which is the reason I prefer a post to a search. I'm not being lazy, I am simply helping others while helping myself. And I am also now fine with not receiving an answer because I know understand that my question crossed the limits in the minds of some. I don't think it did but if anyone does have any input on how they chose, feel free to post.
Pledging has been outlawed since the 1990's. The NPHC sororities and their affiliates now considered hazing per the statues adopted by convention. When we now hear the word pledge, we think Membership Intake Process. Process being a keyword, because it is a journey towards membership.

We are never beg for membership...

Tell me, what school do you go to and what is your GPA?

"Yo soy una mujer negra" ~Zoe Saldana