View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 09:29 PM
tiffanyeliz tiffanyeliz is offline
GreekChat Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6
Question Transferring back to 4 year university after going to a community college?

Hi everyone!

Here's a little background to my question: I pledged a sorority at my 4 year university in January and will be initiated in two weeks.

I'm having some personal issues and was considering attending the community college in the same town as my 4 year university for 1 or 2 semesters (hopefuly just one) and was curious if I'll still be allowed to be an "active member" in my sorority able to participate in fundraisers, philanthropies, homecoming, socials, etc.?

Or will I need to go inactive for the semester that I won't be attending the university?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Tiffany. 20. UCF.

Kappa Alpha Theta.
Faith, Hope, Love.
Reply With Quote