Thread: Mom thread
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 12:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta1234 View Post

EliBean, DD and her roommate decided to coordinate, not match. (Sending up thanks) That being said, DD has turned the guest bedroom into a mock dorm room as she plays with furniture arrangement and keeps trying out different decor combinations. That being said, I have to admit the girl has style.
Yeah, they are coordinating colors and not completely matching. They've found posters they both love, headboards, shelving, and all of that sort of thing. They started planning once they both were accepted.

They've been best friends since they were infants, and we moved halfway across the country before high school. They are really excited to be together again. Normally, I wouldn't be too keen on rooming with your friend that way, but it will be very good for my daughter to have someone that she knows, and knows her well. They at least know better than to try and pick the same sororities so they can end up together.

My roommate and I both had two of everything, and our sides of the room were so different. Then again, we were also very different people, so I'm not sure if we could have coordinated if we tried.