View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 11:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmaCat View Post
And it's not unheard of for people who already have a Bachelor's degree to enroll as a fulltime student in a second undergraduate degree program. One of my sisters already had a BA, decided to retrain, and enrolled as a freshman in a different four-year undergrad program at Berkeley. AOII had no issues rushing her back then. Do other NPCs have rules against extending bids to people who already have BA/S degrees or something? Seems like the question of who's an undergrad for the purposes of formal recruitment would be more of an institutional call, but I dunno.
I remember someone saying awhile back that their NPC organization allowed graduate students to join, too. Is that common?
The Unanimous Agreements of NPC require that all women who go through rush be undergraduates, enrolled as full time students.

"To be eligible to participate in Panhellenic recruitment and pledge an NPC sorority as a collegiate member, a woman must:
• Not be simultaneously enrolled in high school and attending college.
• Be an undergraduate regularly matriculated according to the definition of matriculation established by that institution."