View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
I wish sororities would get a clue and quit doing this. I don't think anyone who's EVER written a rush story on GC got a positive impression from it. Better to have a giant group conversation with women who are actually IN the chapter, rather than import sisters from other schools just for the sake of bumping and one on one conversation. There are all sorts of different ways to rush and chapters that are smaller need to be given permission to think outside the box.

This is a perfect example. SC liked the girls, but has no idea if they were actually the women who will be her sisters for the rest of her college career...and because of that she ranked them last.
Exactly! I'd rather know sooner or later if a house is right for me--why misrepresent yourself the first round and go "well here's the real us" during the next round?

Although in this case, each girl's nametag had her name AND her chapter letters...but considering I didn't know which chapter our school's is...it frankly was all Greek to me!