View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Scarlett had several good friends going through recruitment with her, and as I mentioned, I had done recs for most of them. After first round, her descriptions were as follows:

Arizona - Really liked this house, very impressed by the girls and hoped to return there.
Pennslyvania - Really couldn't remember much, which disappointed me because several of my good friends belong to this house and had written recs for her.
Georgia - She was not impressed by this house - felt that it was a little too informal compared to the others.
Delaware - Liked this house alot - very good first impression.
California - Not wowed here, just ok
New York - Liked the girls, and really thought this was a beautiful house. But said she got the feeling they were a little too upscale for her.
Connecticutt - Very turned off by this house - said the girls appeared to have been drinking prior to recruitment - had the reputation of being a wild group.
Kentucky - Liked this house alot - the girls seemed very genuine.
Alabama - Didn't like this house - couldn't explain why, but just didn't feel right.
North Carolina - Got a good first impression of her legacy house - she had been there many times over the years so it was a comfortable visit, but she also really clicked with several girls.
South Carolina - Completely turned off by this house, despite their reputation as being one of the top houses. Felt the girls had too much of a Barbie doll feel.
West Virginia - Liked this house alot - the girls seemd very friendly and genuine.
Virginia - Not impressed here, again, a house with a good reputation where I felt she would fit in well, but she found it just ok.
Ohio - She absolutely loved this house and hoped to be invited back. But, she did say she was a bit overwhelmed by how pretty and perfect they all seemed.
Hawaii - Loved this house - thought the girls were cute and funny.
Alaska - Not really impressed.
New Jersey - Didn't care for this house and didn't want to go backl