View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 12:58 AM
GreekChat Member

But my fav all time quote is from Julia, of course and its the night the lights went out in Georgia speech....

but here are some more memoriables

SUZANNE: Don't worry about Mr. Fladbeau, I'll take care of that. You're not leaving this room. (Suzanne grags the microphone on the piano) Mr. Fladbeau! This is Suzanne Sugarbaker! Reggie Mac is taking his break now, thank you!!

SUZANNE; Reggie Mac, I want my money and I want it now!

La Place Sans Souci
I loved the fight in the mudbath, but I couldn't find it but this last one made up for it:

JULIA: But then again, I suppose in my heart I always knew that someday we would end up like this. I mean, well, it's kind of fitting isn't it? Here we are going down the highway into the dark Georgia night. Four aging Southern belles --- war-torn hair, dirty faces --- a nanny, a baby, and a crippled black man.

Julia and Suzanne's Big Adventure
SAM: Ma’am I know I’m on her purse strap. And I’m gonna get off of it as soon as I get re-situated here. And just for the record, if there’s anything else you all want to do to me, besides moving me, insulting me or waking me up, just do it all in English, cause I’m from Conyers Georgia. I might look Japanese, but I’m really a Bubba. Ok?

From Oh, What A feeling --
I loved when Anothony after coming back from being stranded in the Car with a client walks back to the store and then goes on his rant about how this came about. I couldn't find the quote, but what stands out in my mind: The coffee is tepid, I couldn't stay in that van one moment longer her and her humongous ass

The edit button has become my new best friend