Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 11:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
So, here's my new stupid me story. My parents are up visiting me in NY and my mother wanted to go to Ellis Island. So, we got there (a bit too late and missed the ferry - I feel so bad because she was crushed) and I was jogging to the ticket place.

As I ran by this guy he was like "HEY!" so I looked back in his direction and realized he was talking to me. So, I stopped and was like, "yeah?" thinking I knew him and had forgotten him or something - but as I got closer I realized I'd never seen him before but he was quite cute.

When I was close enough for him to talk in a normal voice, he said, "Whatcha name is?" and I rolled my eyes, turned and kept going for the ticket place.

We were way too late and, no, it wasn't because I stopped momentarily. So, anyway, as I was walking back WITH MY PARENTS, and the same guy started "whispering" in a really loud voice, "Hey! HEY!" So, I looked his way briefly because, as I said, he was really cute and I was being a little flirty.

At that point, I took in the whole picture. He was sitting there with a baby in a stroller, talking on the phone and trying to holla at me. whatever.

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.