View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 04:45 PM
GreekChat Member

When I rushed at my former university, I became friends with a girl in another Rho Chi group who was very shy and awkward, and was determined to get her out of her shell. She was a legacy to KD through her mother and sister, but was cut before prefs from all but ZTA. She didn't get a bid for ZTA either (this girl was painfully shy and had a huge fear of even speaking to the sisters). Bid day, she came to my room and told me that she was considering killing herself rather than telling her mother that she didn't get in. Then she says that she'll just wear the KD shirt that her sister gace her - all she really wanted was a letter shirt to wear around kids from home. She started basically stalking my roommate who had pledged KD, following her around trying to get invites to parties, giving her nasty looks whenever she was in the room, and I came in one day to her not letting Jules out of her room until she promised that she would introdce her to some of her sisters. She went through rush the next year but was cut from everything again. I didn't realize that underneath the shy and awkward shell was a complete psycho.