View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 12:38 PM
GreekChat Member

An ABC Greek Recruitment

Hi there! So I've been hanging around here for a while, but I finally joined so that I could post my recruitment story. I’m not going to name my school or the sororities we have here, for the purpose of remaining anonymous and all that jazz, but we have five sororities, which I will be calling by the names of sororities from the TV show Greek.

The five sororities we have here are*:
Zeta Beta Zeta
Pi Pi Pi
Gamma Psi Alpha
Iota Kappa Iota
Mu Gamma Sigma

There are three rounds: the first round is two nights, with each PNM going to one night for scheduling purposes. We go to every chapter with one break, with the parties lasting 35 minutes and a 15 minute reflection time between each chapter. Friday we can be invited back to up to four chapters. These parties will last for 45 minutes, and we will get one break (again). Saturday is Pref Day, and we can be invited back to up to two chapters. These rounds last about 55 minutes.

I am SO excited – the thing about my school is that really, there are no “bad” chapters. I admit to doing my research and each chapter has women that are very involved on campus and are very intelligent, so really, it would be an honor to be invited back to any of them.

*If any fake sorority name has any correlation with the real sorority, it is unintentional and completely coincidental.