View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 07:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
Any thoughts on them releasing pictures of Jubilee at the memorial service?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
It seems that the photos, from what I've heard, were done tastefully. My problem with it is that one of the kids (not Jim-Bob or Michelle) felt the need to post them on Twitter. It was a private matter and not something to be broadcast to millions. I guess this is to be expected from the family who announces their pregnancies on the Today Show...

JimBob's niece, Famy Duggar (oops, I mean Amy Duggar) released the photos on her Facebook and Twitter.

They supposedly wanted privacy, but had a public memorial service, gave at least three or four exclusive interviews to People Magazine, and published the recorded message to the deceased fetus/baby (I don't know what to call her) on their webpage. Interestingly, when Michele first recorded it, she said that whenever people ask how many children she has, she'll say 20 - 19 here and one in heaven. People started asking questions about the first baby she miscarried right after Josh, and today the recording was changed to "whenever people ask how many kids I have, I'll say 21, 19 here and 2 in heaven."

The oldest son, Josh, also posted an Instagram photo of the parents seated at the gravesite ceremony with the caption:

"Just buried my lil sis! She was only 19 weeks old...Not an easy one! God is good!"

I didn't put in the exclamation points.

Last edited by ree-Xi; 12-18-2011 at 07:05 PM.