View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 11:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittykathy View Post
It requires a great deal of time. I’ve worried that my plate might be too full with this and being in a sorority but so many women do it and appear to be doing just fine. I’m contacting the office today!
With this change of schedule (them vs. rush) that's why I'm wondering if the outside org will be stepping up how much time they require of you during the school year. Maybe the organization leaders have observed that it's been harder for sorority members to balance their participation with sorority life and make the required meetings so they're trying to set this up where members can't be part of Greek life.

Has this organization let you know how many hours each semester that you're required to participate and what type of weekly schedule you can anticipate? I think that's really important to know so you can get a better feel for if you really can do that AND sorority life (and of course, school). I hope you can make both work, being part of a sorority is such a remarkable experience. Good luck, let us know how things go.