View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 12:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DG515 Send a message via Yahoo to DG515
Question Any Pre-meds or nursing majors???

LOL, so I know enough about my GC'ers to know that there's gotta be someone out here with some medical knowledge....I'm really stubborn about going to the doctor so I thought, due to the unending nagging of some of my friends, i'd throw it out to you guys......

So monday night, I fall asleep at 10pm, wake up at 12, so cold that i couldn't stop shaking...BF comes in, wraps me up in comforter, rubs me down trying to warm me up and comments how hot my face is...all night long, can't warm up (wearing jeans, a tshirt and a hoodie) toss and turn toss and turn, wake up about every 2 hours, body aches head to toe..... Wake up about 9am, covered in sweat, feel fine, sore throat, dry mouth, MONSTEROUS headache, stand up to leave, dizzy, fall back over.Sleep for a bit, wake up about 12:30, drive home, take temp its 103.4. Take some nyquil, lay down, fall asleep, wake up, freezing cold at about 6:30, temp is 104.2. Mom calls nurse, she tells me to take 3 advil every 6 hours until fever goes down. Fever bounces between 102 and 103 rest of night, morning comes, i wake up covered in sweat. Sore throat, pounding headache (NOTE, NO PUKING) Low temp (98-97). Later that evening 101 temp, headache, kind of cold. Today, haven't been able to keep my mouth moist, headache, my legs feel really tight, i've got a temp between 100-101 and i just sneezed and gave myself a bloody nose.......

Any ideas? is this just the flu or what??
Note: I've not thrown up at all, any my temp has stayed at 102 or lower since tuesday night **i didn't have a thermometer monday night, but I'd be willling to guess it was up at least 101-102 *if not higher*(when comparing it to tuesday night)

EH, whatever :-)
Just thought I'd throw that out for some discussion......
~*~Mandie~*~