View Single Post
Old 08-13-2002, 03:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Ah, fashion, my favorite subject.

It's my understanding that UW is a very laid-back school in general...well, except on football game days, but that's a different ball of wax. Anyway, knowing this, I would suggest that you keep your Recruitment clothes very simple, plain skirts or slacks, solid color blouses, etc. Pref party will definitely be your most formal, you will want a nice dress and heels, etc., for that. Did you get a rush booklet? If you did, do they have an outline of the parties in there? That should give you some idea as to what to wear.

I suggested simple clothes because you can always dress them up with jewelry and shoes, yet you won't look overdressed if you keep things simple. You shouldn't need any more dresses than there are rounds of Recruitment. Most importantly, wear what's comfortable. And break in your shoes.

Again, what I said when I crashed the Chi-O thread (well, the KKG one hadn't started yet ), go where you fit in best. All of us here will be happy for you if you go to a chapter you love, no matter what GLO it is...okay, so we're all a little prejudiced toward Kappa here, but in the end it is YOUR decision and we only want you to be happy. Don't worry about what other schools are like, the only important one is the one you're at. Keep an open mind and listen to that "ring," that's all we ask of you.