View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 01:00 AM
GreekChat Member

I was editing my post and somehow it didn't take. Here's the edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBlossom View Post
There was also a major article about it in at least the Michigan Daily.

It’s clear there’s an organizational issue with Alpha Phi that starts at the top and is geared towards recruiting the prettiest women possible, regardless of other standards. GreekChat choosing to ignore it, shut down conversation about it, or ban people from talking about the obvious problems will only serve to drive them elsewhere (and make GC look complicit).
+1.

ETA: Kevin, friendinheaven was banned for joining GC and promoting the Instagram account. Easy to find that info to verify my memory, I didn't even have to look it up, just remembered the question being asked and answered as to "why was friendinheaven banned"" Surely it was discussed by supermoderators? Yes, I have a phenomenal memory. Not eidetic but close to it in many regards; don't have hyperthymesia (but my older brother does). Further, what does being banned from GC have to do with anything regarding what's on the Instagram account? Strange dots to connect, really reaching IMO. *scratching my head*
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity