Thread: UT Austin rush
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 11:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey all! I've been asked to update but I've been so busy, as you can imagine. Just trying to shop in order to move in was huge. Anyway, here I am!

This process has been a little intimidating because lots of girls seem to know each other. I found a hall mate and girl from orientation who were both in my group today, so that helped calm me down.

I had a good visit with Kappa Kappa Gamma. They have a gorgeous house right on campus. The girls at Alpha Delta Pi were very nice and down to earth. At Zeta Tau Alpha and Alpha Phi, I could tell they go for the attractive girls. It was just obvious. Alpha Phi also has a house on campus which I really liked. I didn't care for the Kappa Alpha Theta house but had a good visit. At Alpha Chi Omega, I talked to girls from my home state, which made the conversation really easy. I know I'm leaving out one or two but I'm exhausted right now.

I'm so glad I have 2 recruitment t shirts because the one I wore today was totally trashed just from walking around in this heat. I'll try to give another update later this week. It looks like this thread took on a life of it's own with all kinds of comments!