View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks everyone!

@IndianaSigKap thanks for the information...I found nothing when I changed my sheets and I knew we didn't have bedbugs. No shells, no bites, and I've shined my flashlight into crevices....nothing.

I've been focusing mostly on finals so this is secondary, but I did call the leasing office during a coffee break to ask exactly what was in the record that required this spraying. Guy at the front desk couldn't find anything at first. He said there was no record of us being required to get treatment, and then checked again and found they mixed us up with a unit in another building in our complex with similar numbers. Jerks.

@Kevin...my lease is actually up at the end of April, but my idiot roommate renewed for a year so his gf can move in. I'm subletting from him through finals, and then I'm out of here. Otherwise I would find a way to break my lease.

And other fun update: the maintenance guys dropped by for some reason even though we did not request maintenance and I told the leasing office to notify me if they needed to do anything. They left my toilet seat up and toilet unflushed, rifled through my stuff, and ate my Peeps I had in the kitchen. All my peeps. I'm going to focus on finals, but I will be dealing with this when they're done. There is a special place in hell for people who steal Peeps.