View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kddani View Post
Vent: I understand that you're planning a wedding on a short time frame. However, that was no excuse to drag your feet in picking out the bridesmaids dresses. And, you picked one that no one carries, and that some places might be able to order. I found a place that could order from that designer. I drive almost an hour away to that place, get measured, and put down a deposit. Yesterday I get a call that sorry, they can't order it because they can't order from that particular line. So I call you right away to tell you what happened and to see if the other two bridesmaids had ordered theirs yet, if so, to see if they ordered it online, etc. I leave you a message before the end of the work day. And you can't call me back? You had time to post on facebook, but didn't have time to call me back or send me an email/facebook message? Time is of the essence here - your wedding is in less than 4 months!
Maybe it is a ploy to con you into the craziest fugliest bridesmaid dress ever because there will be no other options for you?

Something like this in umm avocado?