Thread: RFM question
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 08:15 PM
GreekChat Member

RFM question

Hello everyone-

I posted earlier about my daughter going through University of Arizona recruitment. Unfortunately, there did not seem to be any experts regarding their recruitment. But I know many of you are experts about the recruitment process and might be able to give me a general answer to my question.

Arizona has 12 sororities and today was the first round of cuts to 8 chapters.then there is a round of 6 and preference which is two houses. My daughter Was cut by some but was left with enough for a full slate ( 8 houses ).
Some houses she loves(including my legacy house), some are ok and a few she is not connecting with as much. I have stressed about keeping an open mind to all chapters in the process.

So I know with rfm, chapters with high returns rates have huge cuts in the first rounds. I believe there were 1600-1700 Pnms. I am wondering what would be the cut rates stereotypically for the other rounds for chapters with high return rates? Mid return rates? Low return rates?

Also, if anyone knows in a general sense. In these large pledge classes we see, how many legacies do chapters typically carry 1-5,5-10,10-15. I know it varies but wondered what has been seen lately in a general sense.

Thank you for any info. It is stressful
Julie