View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 04:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantielicious View Post
That is still not a valid reason to hate on MK because you tried the wrong product for your skin type...that is just plain dumb. I have customers that have very sensitive skin and may not be able use the skin care for whatever reason, but still will rave about the company and the opportunity and support my busines by buying, lip color, perfume or body wash or anything else that they like. So like my sister said above, no nead to hate on anyone for anything. It is NOT for everybody!!! Just like I can't use Skin So Soft by AVON...I have a violent allergic reaction just by smelling that product on someone else...the first time I put it on my skin I got a rash ALL OVER MY DAM BODY...not just my face..but do I hate AVON? NO! Will I support my friend if they sell AVON, yes...but i just stay away from the SSS product line.
I do not buy products that give me a rash no matter WHO is selling it. To do so would be, as you are fond of saying, STUPID. I also do not attend any "parties" hosted by people claiming to be my friends who want to make a buck off of me. That is a poor way to use friends, in my opinion.

I take excellent care of my skin - have since I was in elementary school - and it sounds like I probably know more about it than you. If you knew anything about skin care and cosmetics, you would know that there is NO brand that works for everyone and that some people may only be able to tolerate a small handful of cosmetic/skin care lines. Go away, crazy!