View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 06:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike068 View Post
Hey guys.
I recently pledged a fraternity at my school and am thinking about depledging. The reason is because i am transfering schools next year and because i dont think i fit in with the guys as much as I thought originally. Also i think this is really taking up alot of my time and affecting my grades. If i decide to deplege how long would i have to wait before i can pledge another frat. Also would the other frats at the transfer school know i pledged this one and would it be harder to get a bid?

Is this you? - http://greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=99513

Quote:
Originally Posted by meris413 View Post
I am considering pledging either lambda chi alpha or pike at my school. I am currently a sophomore and am worried that if i dont pledge now i wont be able to get in as an older dude at my transfer schools. I am planning on transfering to either Florida State or UFL and both frats exist at the schools. Should i pledge now and transfer or wait and rush at the new school as a junior if thats possible?
and
Quote:
uhh that post about brotherhood and sorority doesnt make any sense. I have signed the bid and am now an associate member/or pledge. I feel that I've made the right decision and am happy with it. Wish me luck for whatever happens next year. I will update you guys on how it goes and thanks for all the help.
and

Quote:
Guys i need help. After trying this pledging thing for a while i have really been worried about whats gonna happen in the future and since my bros know im gonna transfer i dont think there as friendly with me. Also i dont feel i really fit in with these guys as much as I first thought. The president is letting me decide until sunday with no penalty regarding money. What should i do?