View Single Post
Old 02-06-2002, 01:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

great stories!
here are some stories from my campus, none about my soror though, we dont have houses or dorms
my campus is fairly new, it was built in the 1960's...the land was formerly owned by the local state mental institution! i have heard numerous stories about people hearing noises etc in the dorms. one in particular scared me...a girl was siting at her computer with her back to the door...all of the sudden she felt someone pull her ponytail out and begin stroking her hair!!! she never heard the door open

another story is about the old student organization buliding. it was closed 5 or so years back. it is a gorgeous buliding that would be a wonderful center for the small greek population here. howvere, rumor has it that it was that main hospital building of the mental institute and is seriously haunted, so the school won' tear it down!

my last story isn't directly relatedto my school but is about our local ghost story...there is an old builidng that stands atop a hill in the middle of some trees. from our local state park you can see the building...which is rumored to have been a women's college (now known as creepy college) a student set fire to it and all the students died in the fire except for the caretaker. i have heard that if you attempt to drive up the hill to the school, you will be chased off by a starnge old man...no one knows where he comes from as there is no car around! can bet that i don't go up there! i can;t even look at the builiding without being creped out!