View Single Post
Old 02-04-2002, 10:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via AIM to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via Yahoo to AchtungBaby80
Right before initiation last fall, some of the alums told us that our house is haunted by three ghosts: one in the 4-person room on the 3rd floor, one in the basement bathroom, and one in the old chapter room in the basement. The upstairs one supposedly likes to make people annoyed with each other by stealing personal objects and putting them in weird places. I don't remember what they said about the one in the bathroom, but the one in the chapter room supposedly hates men. If you leave guys alone in there (especially after midnight or one a.m.), it will try to run them off. We're not allowed guys in the house after 2 a.m., so I don't think this one has been proven yet. I'm not sure if it's really true or if the alums were pulling our legs, though!

I've also heard that the Kappa Kappa Gamma house on my campus is haunted. It's a really old house, and there's supposedly this room in the basement called "Ben's Room" or something like that where a guy killed himself...actually, I'll have to get a Kappa to tell me the story again 'cause I can't remember the specifics, but it's scary!